Hi everyone,

thanks for the suggestions and discussions, I think we got our 3 topics:
- ICANN & Content policy (lead discussant: Ed Morris)
- Public interest & Human Rights (Lead discussant: Amr)
- Privacy (lead discussant: Stephanie)

I put the names of those who proposed the topic as lead discussed, their role will be to give briefing to the board for 2 and 3 minutes, to introduce the topic and summarize what was discussed here. for the case of privacy, we need more details and what we should talk about.

the discussion should continue so the volunteers can capture the diversity of opinions within NCSG. of course during the meeting with board, the attendees in situ or online will be able to intervene. I would like that we are ready before Singapore meeting.

I will send the proposal to the board so they can prepare.

Best,

Rafik Dammak