Mail: [log in to unmask]
Mobile: +91 97905 23076
Skype: rkrzna

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 2:58 PM, Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thanks for making the effort to tune in, it is always tough!
cheers Stephanie Perrin

On 2015-02-10 17:16, Arsene Tungali wrote:
Thanks Maryam for your support getting me remotely into the meeting. I was glad to follow the live discussions.

All the best for the rest of the days!

Regards,

Arsene Tungali,
Executive Director, Rudi International
www.rudiinternational.org

Founder & Director, Mabingwa Forum
www.mabingwa-forum.com
Phone:+243993810967

ICANN Fellow | ISOC Member | Child Online Protection | Activist & Youth Leader | Internet Governance.
Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)

Sent from my iPhone (excuse typos)