Thanks!

On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 9:59 AM, Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Boxbe Stephanie Perrin ([log in to unmask]) is not on your Guest List | Approve sender | Approve domain

https://wcd.coe.int/ViewDoc.jsp?Ref=CommDH/IssuePaper%282014%291/Extracts&Language=lanAll&Ver=original

In the context of our discussions of:
* human rights
* privacy/proxy services
* all things whois

Members of this list may be interested in the recent paper published by the Council of Europe.  A welcome explanation of the problems in the application of the rule of law to Internet issues.  By Douwe Korff.  I plan to cite it as we move forward on all things WHOIS, to counter the blank stares we have been getting on the subject of due process.
kind regards, Stephanie

--
Dwi Elfrida MS