NCSG members may wish to take ISOC's survey on the biggest challenges facing the open internet in 2015.  See below.  Thanks, Robin

Begin forwarded message:

From: Internet Society News <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: What are the biggest challenges facing the open Internet in 2015?
Date: February 18, 2015 8:49:16 AM PST
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Everyone,

We're well into 2015 and if you're passionate about the open Internet we have a suggestion:

Tell us what you want policy and decision makers to fight for when it comes to the open Internet in 2015.

This survey will help bring your views to discussions around the world when it comes to not only how the open Internet grows and changes, but who needs to be at the table to help defend it.

It only takes 10 minutes to complete and it closes this Friday!

Let us know what matters to you:

Survey on Internet Governance (English)
Enquête d'opinion sur la gouvernance de l’Internet (Français)
Encuesta sobre Gobernanza de Internet (Español)