Thank you. Dr Lorin Ekpe

     On Monday, February 23, 2015 4:02 PM, Sam Lanfranco <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

-------- Original message --------
Subject: [istr-list] Free course on Citizen Engagement offered by World Bank
From: Margery Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
CC:

Dear NCSG members,
 A new, free course being offered by the World Bank Group on the subject of Citizen Engagement.
The 4-week Massive Open Online Course (MOOC), hosted by Coursera—the world’s leading MOOC platform—has been developed in partnership with the London School of Economics (LSE), the Overseas Development Institute (ODI), Participedia and CIVICUS.
The course is taught by a number of th experts in this field, including Beth Noveck, John Gaventa, Rakesh Rajani, Danny Sriskandarajah and Jonathan Fox, and launches onMarch 15.    We invite you to register for the course and join the conversation:bit.ly/citizensengage #citizensengage    We also encourage you tospread the word to your organization and networks. If you have any questions, or would like additional materials, please don’t hesitate to contact me [log in to unmask]    Thank you very much, and we look forward to your participation!    Sincerely, Benji Holzman Citizen Engagement MOOC Coordinator