Hi,

As I had indicated earlier, I had been collecting responses in a Drive doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U72dVBIuwU3eq8K1e3DWstXNZLOCpcB4YFvKmqHCHQ0/edit?usp=sharing

No one has  commented there in a few days, though we have seen some +1s on the list for Milton's position

I am copying the NCSG Policy Committee on this asking what they want to do.  A few of people have stood up for Milton's responses perhaps with a few quibbles, and he did already offer them as the NCSG positon in the live session.  On the other hand a few people have indicated some disagreement with his responses.

While it is late, responses could still be submitted.

avri