Hi Avri,

Or perhaps you can send the responses to the questions when/if the PC endorses them. You ARE the CWG member representing the NCSG.

Thanks.

Amr

On Feb 24, 2015, at 7:52 AM, Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi,

I would prefer such a decision come from the NCSG Policy Committee based on what they read in DISCUSS.

It would also be better that it be send by the chair of the PC.
Or at least a member of the PC.

As far as I can tell the PC is engaging.

avri