Hi,

Though I sent the info for joining the list, which is and has been open to NCSG members since it was created, and you as well as other NCSG members are welcome to join that list - especially for discussion of details, at this point I do hope that the conversation on the report and on the major models come to the DISCUSS list so we can try to guage the NCSG point of view on the issues. I recognize, however, that we do want to avoid burdening all members with the detailed discussions of the points of the proposals.

Once we get to discussing the many finer points of the proposals that are too detailed for DISCUSS list then going back to the NCSG-iana list will be good.  It is a difficult balance to decide which list to use, but at this point we really do need to make sure that the membership has the chance to express their Point of view.  The occasion of the SIN meeting and the chair's report seems a good time for that discussion.

avri