My Dearest folks..

Since 2013 we have worked to help a poorest community in Las Mavinas,
Dominican Republic, it was begun with  building cistern for them to
facilitate them for getting access to clean water. But, then it is not
enough, and in order to bring the community from poverty to better life, we
shall empower them to be able to stand on their own feed to fund their
families. One of way is to empowering women!! and Upward Ventures team led
by my colleague Kevin Moforte will start a soap factory named "Esperanza"
which means "Hope" in Las Mavinas-DR to give job opportunities for women
and men who have no or low education but absolutely have skills that can be
trained to produce soap, and this soaps productions also a powerful
campaign tool to teach mothers and children about the importance to keep
clean, bath, as well wash their hands with soap!  You can check our website
http://www.upward-ventures.org/

My dearest friends, I know this email far away from Internet relate issues,
but our initiative to bring them jobs is the first action to enable them to
get better income,  then to enable them to send their kids to schools, then
enable them to pay for Internet connection. Therefore, in order to bring
this poorest community to access Internet, I am wondering if you don't mind
to pledge your generous donation or contribution to make Esperanza soaps
Factory to make the soap factory happen this year.

For folks who live in USA,  Upward Ventures will facilitate a learning how
to make soap in Upward Ventures office in Amherst-Massachusetts, also you
can Visit Esperanza in Las Mavinas -DR, when you pledge in certain amount
of donation!

Please support Esperanze donation campaign on this link

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/esperanza-soaps-awesome-soap-made-for-hope

If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact our Leader Kevin Moforte
(whom I copied in this email) through his email [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], or you can ask me too through

Thank you so much folks for your generous donation, and please kindly
spread this campaign to others mailing list and  communities... God Bless
you all,,

Regards,

Dwi Elfrida

--