FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [CWG-Stewardship] Updated revision of Integrated model - work in progress
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 08:36:08 -0400
From: Avri Doria <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi,

Brenden, Matt and I have taken the comments we received and reworked the Integrated model  proposal somewhat.  This is still as work in progress, but this revision is far enough along that we wanted to open  it up to wider review and comment.  Our expectation is that we will take a snapshot of the proposal just before the Istanbul meeting so that there is something fixed to talk about.

It can be found at <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZpCjh4hoRJ1CaYpw30f3zB0gogGa7ZS1eKyum-rJvCI/edit?usp=sharing>

Thanks

avri