Many members will be aware that there is a GNSO review going on.  I am a
member of the working group, and so am one of your representatives.
This is a mandatory review, and Westlake Associates have been hired to
do an independent review.  Some of you may have filled out the survey
they ran, some may even have been interviewed.  There was a public
session at the Singapore meeting and the next meeting is tomorrow (see
details immediately below;  I understand that listeners are welcome).  I
have sent my own comments to the group in advance, and I attach them
here if anyone is interested.  It is the view of many of us who read the
report that was released in Singapore that the methodology used in this
report is unsound, that the sample size is too small and somewhat
skewed, and that the observations are not always factual.  I will be
pushing to see another version, prior to it being sent for public
comments. Please feel free to contact me if there are other issues that
you wish me to bring up.
Kind regards,
Stephanie Perrin

Dear all,

The next meeting of the *GNSO Review Working Party *is scheduled for
*Tuesday, 03 March**2015 at **20:00 UTC for 1.5 hours.*

12:00 PST, 15:00 EST, 20:00 London, 21:00 CET, +1 07:00 Sydney

For other places:*http://tinyurl.com/krslasg*

*Adobe Connect_WITH AUDIO enabled:
_*https://icann.adobeconnect.com/gnso-review/

The recordings and transcriptions of the calls are posted on the GNSO
Master Calendar page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

The dial-in details are below – please let me know if you require a
dial-out.

*Please confirm your dial-out requests to GNSO Secretariats*