Carlos,
Standard law provide for, respectively, "tarnishment" and "defamation."  You don't need to enforce these things in the domain name system.

The idea that ANY unapproved use of a famous name (e.g., Harvard) is a terrible crime is a very recent one, and frankly is more closely associated with what you call "neoliberalism" than the free expression position.

--MM