Is the consumer advocacy platform “everything.sucks” owned by VOX Populi? I wasn’t aware of that. I thought they just said that they had contracted with them. I may be wrong.

I’d be interested to learn more about the everything.sucks platform as more information becomes available. But I wouldn’t jump to the conclusion that it will be a particular concern for NFPs and CS until this information is somehow provided.

Thanks.

Amr