Hi,

While still in its verification phase and does not become official until 21 April, but I just read:

In the chapters election we had four candidates for the open Trustee seat. Walid Al-Saqaf received 34 votes out of the 88 votes cast Each of the other candidates (and abstentions) received less than this number of votes. A list of all Chapters eligible to vote in the election, indicating which Chapters exercised their voting privilege, is available here.

Congratulations.

avri

Avast logo