Milton,

I remain confused on outcomes here, not on intent. In response to
Timothe's posting I referenced the recent decision on the trumpcard.com
domain name as an example of how easy it is for a trademark holder,
registering the trademark after the fact of the domain name
registration, to take the domain name. This was a case of the owner in
pursuit of legitimate business interests tied to that name for seven
centuries, and operating two years before the trademark was applied for.
The trademark was granted in pursuit of something else - selling credit
cards. This was not a case of false representation nor of cyber squatting.

Where were the ICANN protections there? What am I missing?

Sam

/