Hi Bill,

So the NMI will largely be another talk shop without teeth that allows people who care about this stuff to, well, talk and network and talk? Are we lacking in places to talk and network in the Internet governance world? I don't mean to denigrate the hard work of those involved in this effort, I'm just trying to understand why we need the NMI, what niche it fills.

Thanks,

Ed

Sent from my iPad