-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [CWG-Stewardship] Action Plan & Timeline Change Announcement
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 18:56:49 +0000
From: Grace Abuhamad <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
CC: Brenda Brewer <[log in to unmask]>

Dear all,

Per the Action Plan discussion on today’s call, please note the following key dates. It is important for you to circulate this information to your communities to make sure they are informed. The announcement for the Webinars will be posted in a few hours and I will circulate it to the list when posted.

Also, the call planned for tomorrow Friday 17 April at 11:00 UTC is now cancelled (we were productive enough today. Bravo!). Brenda will send the cancellation notice.

The next CWG call (meeting #42) is Tuesday 21 April at 17:00 UTC

Timeline for the upcoming week:
We will update relevant Wiki pages in due course,
Grace

Avast logo