Hi,

Soon was yesterday, i.e. we had a call yesterday.  We did note really
get into content too much in that meeting  as we are still collecting edits.

This doc will be open to edits for a little less than 2 weeks (though
the staff are miracle workers at getting last minute things added).  The
3 chairs are taking this content and trying to created what they call a'
scrubbed objective version'.  We are supposed to discuss and close on it
at our next meeting in 2 weeks (-1 day).

At that point it will be sent to the GNSO Council as a discussion item
for the May meeting.  No motions planned for May on it.  Maybe June.

This is just the first step.  Issues reports &c, would come later.

avri

---