Dear Amr

I might volunteer, but I suspect my views are not consistent with others in the NCSG.  My own tentative conclusion is that ICANN should rebate its “excess” profits from the auctions to purchasers of new gTLD domains (or perhaps all gTLD domain name holders).  I don’t think the proceeds should be redirected to any purpose other than that within the narrow mission of maintaining the security and stability of the IANA function.

One man’s view,

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig

O: +1 (202) 547-0660