Hi everyone,

trying to capture and summarize , I may miss some parts, the ongoing
discussion to pick-up topics. I think we have this rough list:

   1.  beyond new gTLDs: what next for ICANN naming policy?
   2. why they think ICANN should have a monopoly on IANA functions  - why
   the community should not be able to periodically review their performance
   and seek bids from alternate providers.
   3. what the board thinks is, and is not, its fiduciary responsibility
   and to whom?
   4. How "public interest commitments"  relate to the bottom-up policy
   development process at ICANN. What are the Board's plans for enforcing
   these PICs?  is e.g. copyright or other IP enforcement part of the plan?

there was some points Global Public Interest with regard to GNSO made
policy but also mention of implementation review role, @Avri do you have
wording for that topic?
Any help to tweak and edit those proposals will be helpful. we should be
more clear and explain the rationale behind those topics since board
members are supposed to prepare few weeks in advance

We can send a short list to the board by the end of this week, while we
continue the discussion and share opinions. That will be our preparation
for the substantive discussion during the joint-session

Best,

Rafik