From: Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 2015-04-27 20:10 GMT+09:00
Subject: [Poll] topics of interest for the ICANN Board-NCSG session in Buenos Aires
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi everyone,

earlier that usual, we should find out the topics we would like to discuss with ICANN board in Buenos Aires meeting. we will try first to get several suggestions, then later we can narrow them to 3 topics for example. we have deadline for 15th May.

this will allow more time for us and the board itself to prepare for the session. The ICANN board chair sent also a letter with suggestion for new format for that session, but also for a Board - Stakeholders Groups plenary session with agreed topics. please find more details in the attached document. I do think that is good step to improve the dialogue between the community and the board

so feel free to propose topics and please add 1 or 2 lines to explain what you think we should discuss on those issues.

Best Regards,

Rafik