Hi

I just stumbled across this so-called community calendar https://www.myicann.org/calendar <https://www.myicann.org/calendar>.  I say so-called because it’s highly partial and doesn’t show e.g. the many cross community working group meetings etc., but does helpfully show events like WEF Latin America and the European Resource Bank Conference, both of which I’m sure many of us will attend.  I guess it’s a function of who bothers to log in and submit something, so e.g. At Large staff seem to make abundant use of it.

We might want to consider getting the monthly NCSG meetings and other stuff we do listed, if for no other reason than to show signs of life and take advantage of the iCal feature that might be handy for peoples' calendars.

Just a thought,

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer
  University of Zurich, Switzerland
  ICANN, www.ncuc.org
[log in to unmask] (direct), [log in to unmask] (lists),
  www.williamdrake.org
Internet Governance: The NETmundial Roadmap http://goo.gl/sRR01q