Hi everyone,

for those in Buenos Aires ICANN meeting, this is a reminder that we have a meeting with Commercial Stakeholder Group tomorrow Wednesday , to get a chance to know about their members and discuss with them

so please come to Catalinas Room at 7:15 am. we are starting early so those interested can go to GAC-Board meeting later.

please be in time and we are also  going to try to have tables with ncsg and csg members in order to know each other. so we should avoid having "NCSG tables"

One topic for discussion would be the GNSO review.

see you tomorrow.

Best Regards,

Rafik