Hi Carlos,

yes. the issue with ICANN meeting since last BA meeting in 2013 is the increase of sessions that led to have to ones starting early  before 8:00am and ending late around 8:00pm.
 We tried to find out available timeslot and breakfast time was almost the only choice we had. in Dublin meeting, we are going try to secure timeslot more earlier. things may get more complicated when ICANN will start with the new meetings format in 2016.

Best,

Rafik

Really at 7:15 am ??????

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez