Hi James,

Thanks for your hard work on this. Much appreciated.

Although I agree with your general sentiments, I really don't want the ALAC review to be delayed. I'm fine with holding off on the other reviews but ALAC is such a big part of whatever post transition regime we settle on I think it's best to help them make whatever reforms that are deemed necessary sooner rather than later.

In terms of community overload I might also suggest that increased commitment in terms of support (staff, travel) might help a bit.

Thanks again for your hard work, always difficult in the middle of the Meeting, that produced this document.

Best,

Ed

Sent from my iPhone