Hi Dorothy,

If you have some specific questions you'd like to ask please place them on the list. I'm sure lots of our Members probably have similar queries. I'm not sure any of us participating actively on the CWG or CCWG will have the answers you are looking for but we can sure try to help out.

Best,

Ed

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 4:07 PM, Dorothy K. Gordon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
There are no guarantees about the future.  The question is what would be legal. Right now the process has me totally befuddled.  So if anyone sees clear tell me.

best

Dorothy K. Gordon
Director-General
Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT
Mobile: 233 265005712
Direct Line: 233 302 683579
Website: www.aiti-kace.com.gh
Encrypt Everything - https://gpgtools.org https://silentcircle.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carlos Afonso" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, 24 June, 2015 1:32:01 PM GMT +00:00 Casablanca / Monrovia
Subject: transition IANA II

... and since I am at it, did anyone consider the guarantees to be set
in place so that the USA government does not decide to reverse the
process at a certain point in time, after the conclusion of the
transition, and take it over again?

This could happen if the post-transition dynamics leads to new
arrangements which the US government does not like, or if a change in
the US government might lead to a full review of the process.

How secure this will be after its conclusion?

fraternal regards

--c.a.