Hi everyone,

few weeks ago we discussed about topics we would like to ask ICANN board members about, during our NCSG-Board 1 hour session. We got those topic below and we got several interventions in the list.

since, we shared the topics earlier with the board, we don't necessarily need introduction for each during the session. However, we should prepare for the meeting and develop more questions and interventions. any NCSG member attending  physically or remotely the session can intervene.

Please check the topics and share your thoughts, you can also ask questions if you would to get some clarifications to understand the background and the issues.

Best Regards,

Rafik Dammak

NCSG Chair