Good idea William!

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
+506 8837 7176 (New Number)
Enviado desde mi iPhone

El jun 16, 2015, a las 8:20, William Drake <[log in to unmask]> escribió:

Hi

Vinciane’s message prompted me to go back and reread the thread in which we discussed the topics.  Based on prior experience, I’m inclined to think five questions is more than we’re going to be able to have meaningful exchanges on, so it might be worth paring things down; and that broadly framed questions can lead to uninspired responses and discussions.
  • Q 1 on naming policy programs outside of the new gTLD program: I was with those who thought this is a bit broad, so I’m not surprised by the Board’s request for clarification.  Would like to hear from those who advocated it.
  • Q2 on IANA: this will be discussed all week and in the Public Forum, so do we need it again here?
  • Q3 on fiduciary: again, would like to hear from the advocates what we’re looking for here.
  • Q4 on Public Interest Commitments: this seems like it offers multiple angles for conversation, so I’d suggest it be the lead question and main focus.  The Board didn’t ask for clarification of this one.
  • Q5 on auction proceeds: we will have discussed this the day prior in the High Interest Topic session but it’ll have been SOACSGCRALO chairs on stage, so seeking the Board’s reactions would be timely. The Board didn’t ask for clarification of this one.
So my suggestion would be to lead with 4, then do 5, and then maybe 3 or 1 in whatever time is left…?

Best

Bill