Hi Gigi,

thank you very much for this positive note :)
hopefully we can improve the confcall to carry more information and
explanation about what is going on.
as one action item is to organize a webinar about specific topic: ICANN
accountability to continue what Robin presented today. any suggestions or
request would be helpful and welcome.

finally, I guess that even powerpoint is questioning the validity of
Singularity :o

Best,

Rafik