Dear All,

       I hope you are fine, I was happy to join the call today,it was the
first one for me. despite the technical problems, i get and learn a lot
from you.

        I introduce my self for those who don't know me, My name is Rim
Hayat Chaif, Journalist and Blogger from Algeria, a New NCUC member, I
attended the ICANN 53 Meeting in Buenos Aires, and it was a great
experience for me, not to forget.

      I am a bit familier with the internet Governance, i attended
 Workshop, Online cours, IGF, Arab IGF, MEAC-SIG, so it wasn't a new topic
for me. i am still learning and i want to learn more and more, contribute
and participate in discussion in IG world.

     I want also to share with you here my initiative "let's talk about the
internet Governance in Arabic", it is a new blog that i created recently,
to talk about internet Governance issues in Mena region in general and
Algeria in particuler, i want it to be in arabic to icrease the arabic
content specialy in this angle of IG, and to spread awerness in the arab
world. (i am just in the beginning, i have decided to talk define the IG,
talking about the icann, IPV6, internet of things and so on, the moving to
cybercriminality, cybersecurity, online freedom of speech and so on..)

this is the link of the initiative:   http://igalgeria.blogspot.com/

Also, i share with u here my icann53 experience, find the document attached.

Thank you

and looking forward to collaborate with u.

Rim Hayat CHAIF
*Freelance Journalist, Blogger*
*Online contente Manager*
*Tel:00213.556518824*