Subject: Please find attached comments from members of the NCUC/NCSG
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 19:08:41 -0400
From: Stephanie Perrin <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Please find attached the template and a short comment, sent on behalf of
a few members of the NCUC/NCSG.  Unfortunately, many members of our
teams were either completely tied up with CWG/Accountability work, or on
holiday.There may be additional signatures arriving after the close of
comments, but it proved to be too difficult to achieve a consensus document.
Kind regards,
Stephanie Perrin
NCUC/NCSG