IGF-USA July 16 - DC but there will be a remote hub in NYC

http://www.igf-usa.org/

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 8:35 PM, Arsène Tungali <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear colleagues,

I am in the United States until October 2015 for a leadership program. I writing to ask if any of you know any IG related event happening in this part of the US between now and October?

I am flexible and can easily travel between DC and New York if anything relevant.

If any of you is around, it will be great to hang out. During this period, I am available on # 202 802 2313.

Best regards,
------------------------
*Arsène Tungali*
Co-founder & Executive Director, Rudi international
Founder & Director, Mabingwa Forum
Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo

2015 Mandela Washington Felllow (YALI) - Internet Governance-
Blogger - Child Online Protection - ICANN Fellow- ISOC Member.
Join us for the 3rd edition of Mabingwa Forum.
 Sponsor a kid for school! Be the Change in rural DRC.

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com
-