Subject: Technical issues NCSG Policy meeting Tuesday 21th July 15:00
UTC
From: Rafik Dammak <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, July 21, 2015 10:01 am
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi everyone,

first thanks for everyone who attended the call today and tried to participate, in particular the new members.

I want to apologize for the unusual technical issues we had today with ongoing noise, sounds quality and the adobe connected crashing for some time. this made the call quite painful for everyone and impeded a good interaction and participation. the technical support comes from ICANN and what happened today is definitely unusual. it is really unacceptable that happened with many new members trying to participate.

I am following-up to find out about the technical issues and get commitment to solve them. those confcalls are important for us to work and get our members updated about what going on on GNSO council.
I will give more updates when I get them,

sorry again.

Best,

Rafik Dammak

NCSG Chair