Hi,

I am forwarding here an email from Adam Peake (in cc ) to share the
presentation that was introduced in our last policy confcall in July
(recordings and transcripts to be found here
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/NCSG+Monthly+Policy+Meetings
).
please check the document below and share your feedback. it is a live
working document and it will be adapted with our input.

Best Regards,

Rafik