Hi everyone,

I am sending this email as reminder for information related to the 2015
NCSG Annual Election.

* you will find here the list of NCSG members:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/NCSG+Annual+Check-In+Process

There are 2 tabs: "individual" & "organizations"

Those who already check-in  have the mention "active" in the column
"status". *Only active members will receive the voting ballot*. for those
who still didn't check-in yet and must do it so asap. We are sending
several reminders and contact members individually, let's make if for a
good turnout for this election

So:
- if you didn't check-in yet, send me asap email *OFFLIST *to
[log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]  to confirm your
membership and/or if you would like to update any information e.g. email
address. representative etc.
- if you already check-in, just review the information there and send me
email OFFLIST if you request any correction.

On other hand, as "housekeeping" for the election:
- All details about the election and updates are here:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Elections-201
<https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Elections-2015>5
Please consult them and ask me if you need more clarifications
- the deadline for nomination is *Monday 24th August*, so please nominate
or confirm your nomination.

The list of nominees (till 23th August) is:
*I.  2015-2016 NCSG Chair*

(1 to elect) 1-year term
Nominated Candidate
Nominated By
Accepted Nomination
Candidate Statement
Geographic Region
James GannonRobin GrossYes EuropeTapani TarvainenAvri Doria  Europe

*II.  2015 NCSG GNSO Representatives*

(3 to elect) each 2-year terms
Nominated Candidate
Nominated By
Accepted Nomination
Candidate Statement
Geographic Region
Stefania MilanNiels Ten OeverYes EuropeAmr ElsadrSelfYes AfricaMarilia
MarcielStefania MilanYes Latin America

Best Regards,

Rafik

NCSG Chair