Seun,
I suggest that if you have a few minutes you read my comments to the CCWG where I go into detail on why I believe that by giving the AC’s (And I dont discriminate I believe this applies to all ACs) we are rewriting the balace of power within ICANN and forming a whole new community paradigm, which I believe is not the work of the CCWG to do and that I don’t believe furthers the accountability of ICANN, and may actually risk being held up as an example of how we are not accountable when we pervert mechanisms to alternative goals.
https://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-ccwg-accountability-03aug15/msg00000.html
-James