Hello,

I'm also endorsing Tapani's nomination for chair. Although I don't know him personally, I'd like to mention, that here in Finland Tapani is a very well known for advocate for free speech and as President of EFF has testified before The Eduskunta (our parliament) and also often appears on national television advocating his views for free expression. Certainly the NCSG would be in experienced hands.

Regards,

Ari Saarenmaa

Lähetetty iPhonesta