I think you can make “suggestions,” which show up as colored lines which the editor can accept or reject.

When you make suggestions, add comments to explain why.

From: Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, August 23, 2015 6:07 PM
To: Mueller, Milton L <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: NCSG Comments on CCWG

How can we comment? Tough comment tags only? directly on the text?????

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
_____________________

email: [log in to unmask]
Skype: carlos.raulg
+506 8837 7173 (cel)
+506 4000 2000 (home)
+506 2290 3678 (fax)
Apartado 1571-1000

San Jose, COSTA RICA

On Aug 23, 2015, at 10:45 AM, Mueller, Milton L <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I have incorporated some very helpful comments from Matt, Tamir, and Brenden, in a way that I think should have some agreement among at least the people who have been working on it.

Other members are welcome to take a look and flag any issues.

Dr. Milton L. Mueller

Professor, School of Public Policy

Georgia Institute of Technology