Hi,

I second this, it is a really useful summary with a diverse content about Internet Governance and ICANN related updates. Thanks to Mamadou for this effort.

Those reactions are also helpful to understand what are the membership expectations in NCSG list and how we can improve the communications.

Best,

Rafik Dammak