Hi Milton,

In fact the discussion has already  started, we had last week Wednesday a NCSG webinar presented by Robin where she introduced the ICANN accountability report and highlighted the areas of concerns for NCSG. The recordings of the webinar should be shared soon so everyone can check them.

I also shared the the infromation about both reports and the webinars held by ICG & CCWG encouraging our members to attend them. We can share the links to reports again.

I will create 2 google docs and share them soon for NCSG comments as starter but we need to get a lead volunteers to coordinate the editing work and getting input.

With regard to IANA proposal we can organize  NCSG webinar if needed by next week.

Best,

Rafik