Hi

On Aug 11, 2015, at 11:56 PM, Amr Elsadr <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

For me, this is an easy nomination to second, so +1. As Robin has indicated below, James has proven to be an extremely dedicated and effective representative of non-commercial interests in all of the ICANN activities he’s participated in. I’ll also add that I thought he did an exceptionally good job relaying some of our concerns to the ICANN board during the NCSG meeting with the board at the Buenos Aires meeting not too long ago.

Furthermore, he’s been helpfully following the work of the GNSO Council rather closely, and has been regularly participating in NCSG monthly policy calls and webinars since he’s become a member. His contributions have always been thoughtfully prepared and constructive.

I agree with Amr, James has the energy and plug and play knowledge needed to be well qualified for the job. Glad he was willing to throw his hat in the ring.

Bill