I also support Amr's nomination and I think he is a great asset being one of the hard working members of ICANN community that I know and I also appreciate his constructive criticism which is very much needed in this space.

Hanane

From: "Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 1:50:03 PM
Subject: Re: NCSG Representative to the GNSO Council - Amr Elsadr

I support your nomination for a second term Amr.

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
_____________________

email: [log in to unmask]
Skype: carlos.raulg
+506 8837 7173 (cel)
+506 4000 2000 (home)
+506 2290 3678 (fax)
Apartado 1571-1000
San Jose, COSTA RICA

On Aug 12, 2015, at 5:14 AM, Amr Elsadr < [log in to unmask] > wrote:

Hi,

I am about to end a two-year term representing the NCSG on the GNSO Council, and am eligible to serve for another. I would very much like to do so, if the membership of NCSG agree to re-elect me for the job.

I will submit my public candidacy statement to NCSG-DISCUSS as per the election schedule circulated by Rafik.

Thanks.

Amr