Support James for NCSG chair, having seen his strong involvement  from the CCWG Accountability working group and NCUC discussions on the transition.

Arun

Sent from my iPhone

--
Head, Cyber Initiative
Observer Research Foundation, New Delhi

On 13-Aug-2015, at 2:30 pm, Niels ten Oever <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

It would be great, and very beneficial for NCSG, if James would put
his sheer endless dedication and energy to work for this job.

+1 for this nomination.

Cheers,

Niels