I fully supporting James. Our SG will certainly benefit from his
dedication, energy and knowledge.

I also join others in thanking Rafik so much for his work, commitment and
leadership. Rafik, we count on your invaluable experience during the cycle
ahead of us!

Best wishes,
Marília

--
*Marília Maciel*
Pesquisadora Gestora - Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - FGV Direito Rio

DiploFoundation associate - www.diplomacy.edu
PoliTICs Magazine Advisory Committee - http://www.politics.org.br/
Subscribe "Digital Rights: Latin America & the Caribbean" -
http://www.digitalrightslac.net/en