But this doesn't say anything about mutual agreement and, in any case,
might not that be almost worse, because you run the risk of moving to
'voluntary' mutual agreements as a way of getting around issues that
can't get resolved through the core ICANN policy-making processes.

Is there a clear process for generating mutual agreement? We've
definitely been stung by 'voluntary' before....

Best,
Tamir