Hi everyone,

I am sending this email as reminder for information related to the 2015 NCSG Annual Election.

There are 2 tabs: "individual" & "organizations"

Those who already check-in  have the mention "active" in the column "status". Only active members will receive the voting ballot. for those who still didn't check-in yet and must do it so asap. We are sending several reminders and contact members individually, let's make if for a good turnout for this election

So:
- if you didn't check-in yet, send me asap email OFFLIST to [log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]  to confirm your membership and/or if you would like to update any information e.g. email address. representative etc.
- if you already check-in, just review the information there and send me email OFFLIST if you request any correction.

On other hand, as "housekeeping" for the election:
- All details about the election and updates are here: https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Elections-201
Please consult them and ask me if you need more clarifications
- the deadline for nomination is Monday 24th August, so please nominate or confirm your nomination.

The list of nominees (till 23th August) is:

I.  2015-2016 NCSG Chair

(1 to elect) 1-year term

Nominated Candidate
Nominated By
Accepted Nomination
Candidate Statement
Geographic Region
James GannonRobin GrossYes Europe
Tapani TarvainenAvri Doria  Europe

II.  2015 NCSG GNSO Representatives

(3 to elect) each 2-year terms

Nominated Candidate
Nominated By
Accepted Nomination
Candidate Statement
Geographic Region
Stefania MilanNiels Ten OeverYes Europe
Amr ElsadrSelfYes Africa
Marilia MarcielStefania MilanYes Latin America

Best Regards,

Rafik

NCSG Chair