M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475, T: @ITRealms
Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria
NDSF 2016
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make any copies. Violators may face court persecution.