Hi everyone,

we are just few weeks away from the next ICANN meeting in Dublin and we
have to be ready for that.

First thing is to start the discussion about the topics we want to discuss
with the board during our joint meeting (f*or Dublin, it will scheduled in
Wednesday morning instead of Tuesday* as usual)

Please share some topics for discussion and give some description to
explain the rationale. we will try to shorten the list up to 3 topics and
continue the discussion about those topics and how to present them in order
to get interaction.

Finally, please fill the doodle poll  (here
http://doodle.com/5umpi4cf2r2ue2dy)if you are going to attend the ICANN
meeting.

Best Regards,

Rafik