Hi everybody,

 A quick thanks to everyone who sent notes of support during my recent
hospitalisation. I was released on Thursday and have a bit of a road to go
down to complete recovery but I'll get there - thanks, in part, to all the
support I got from folks here. Thanks again!

 I managed to quickly put together a public comment today on the 2nd draft
proposal from the CCWG on Accountability. It's attached. Thanks to everyone
who put together the NCSG comment. Sorry I wasn't around the help, but you
guys did a great job! Thanks for all your hard work and I promise to do a
bit more next time - something tells me this won't be the last CCWG public
comment... .

 Thanks again everyone.

 Best,

 Ed