Hi everyone,

We got previously presentation from Jean Jacques about new effort in ICANN to support CS members like  in NCSG. they shared a document with us https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tLfHfPcxeZUumwoP3eZdbRLRE-CEwJKv0uMXZO15kIo/edit?pli=1 that is open for comment and we may consider it as "strawman". Thanks to James who made some comments there. we need to add more and to make the strategy ours. the strategy is high level and include list of events at the end. some concrete suggestions will definitely help to tweak it.

Adam is in cc and he will be happy to get your comments and suggestions too, also give any explanation.

Best,

Rafik Dammak

NCSG Chair